Monday, September 3, 2012

Using facials at home

Using Facial at home is a great thing when you cant go to a spa or get a treatment somewhere else.

I mostly do facial myself. For once its hard to find good face mask in the supermarkets here in cairo and second I don’t get to go to a spa here.
So I make face masks out of ingredients like yogurt, mango, banana, honey or other things we have at home.
But since my skin became pretty bad the last week I decided to buy a Face mask I found at the local supermarket.
From time to time they do offer good beauty products, but its not something you can rely on..
By luck I found a face mask that seemed interesting and that was fitting to my skin type - oily skin. Anyway I can be used for oily and normal skin, just not useful for dry skin I guess.
Its from Bangalore a country I never before bought anything from.. at least not that I know of.


The face mask is called purifying Neem Mask and contains Fuller’s earth, Turmeric and Neem.
I have no idea what Neem is but as long as it works I don’t really care.
Its supposed to deep cleanse and purify the skin. It 75 ml and therefore can be used many times.
 I have had 3 facials from it till now and its still nearly full.

 
After applying the face mask, it has to stay on your skin for 10-15 minutes. In that time it will dry and feel a bit strange, but not bad. After that you can easily wash it off with cool water.
I didn’t expect too much when I bought it but it actually worked pretty well. Right after using it, my skin felt really nice and clean. In the long run it really helps to clear the skin.
The problems I had with my skin are nearly gone after using the face mask for 3 times in the last 1.5 weeks.

I have to say I didn’t have skin problems before and I guess I just got them from eating less vegetables and fruits and way too much junk food, around Eid. The reason my skin got better will also be because I start eating more healthy again, but I’m sure the facial played a factor in it too.

I paid about 26 Le which is about 4.5$ I guess that a pretty good price since it can be used many times. In Germany I used to pay 1 Euro for a Face mask I can use only 1 time. I’ve also seen more expensive face masks here in Cairo but I wont pay too much money for a 1 time facial.

  The complete name of this item is Himalaya Herbals - Purifying Neem Mask

No comments:

Post a Comment